Jep Java is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-11-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, Mac OS X, Mac Other, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Unix, Linux, Java, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, OS/2, OS/2 Warp, OS/2 Warp 4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS 9.
Jep is a Java library for parsing and evaluating mathematical expressions. With this package you can allow your users to enter an arbitrary formula as a string, and instantly evaluate it. Jep supports user defined variables, constants, and functions. A number of common mathematical functions and constants are included.
* Small size (only 270KB as jar archive)
* Fast evaluation
* High precision using BigDecimals
* Includes common math functions and operators
* Supports Boolean expressions
* Extendable and configurable architecture
* Support for strings, vectors and complex numbers
* Support for implicit multiplication
* Allows declared or undeclared variables
* Java 1.5 compatible
* Supports Unicode characters
* Extensive documentation
* Includes JavaCC grammar from which the main classes are generated
Jep Java (version 3.4.0) has a file size of 2.51 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1098 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.